Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sorry I've Been Away So Long

So, it's been over a month since I've posted something, and I do apologize.  I have had more than one person ask where I've been, and why there hasn't been any new recipes.  I have been cooking, and taking pictures, but haven't had time to upload anything to the blog.  I will be working on some new recipes in the next week.  But in the meantime, a few of the reasons I've been away...

Crater Lake National Park, OR



 Southern Oregon Wine Tasting


 Crater Lake National Park






 We didn't make him, but thought he was cute.  
And yes, there was still a significant amount of snow there in the middle of July.








 1300 year old lava flow, Newberry National Volcanic Monument

The Three Sisters and Broken Top Mountains near Bend, OR


 Tumalo Falls

Dee Wright Observatory, Willamette National Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment