1 ripe pineapple
2 T. honey
1 t. olive oil
1 T. lime juice
1 t. ground cinnamon
1. Remove the skin of the pineapple, and cut into half-inch thick slices. No need to core.
2. In a small bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, lime juice, and cinnamon. Whisk to blend.
3. Prepare the grill. Lightly coat the rack wtih cooking spray.
4. Lightly brush one side of each of the pineapple slices with the marinade, and set it on the grill, marinade side down. Brush the top side with more of the marinade.
5. Grill, turning and basting, until the pineapple is tender and golden brown, approximately 3-5 minutes on each side. Serve warm, either as a side dish with your meal, or as a dessert with ice cream.