Roasted Red Potatoes
5-6 medium red potatoes, skin on
3 T. butter
Season salt (MSG free)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces. Place in a 9x13 baking dish that has been coated with non-stick spray.
3. Sprinkle the potatoes with the season salt and stir to evenly coat the potatoes. Add more salt if desired, making sure that all potatoes have been seasoned.
4. Cut the butter into 3 separate pieces, and place on top of the potatoes. Place in the oven.
5. After 10 minutes, remove the dish from the oven and stir the potatoes, making sure to coat them well with the butter. Return to oven to continue cooking. Repeat this process every 10-15 minutes.
6. Potatoes will be done after approximately 1 hour, when they are tender and are starting to turn golden brown.